The European Coalitions for Cultural Diversity invite you to a Conference
Monday November 14th, 2016 from 3pm to 6pm
European Parliament, Brussels, Room JAN 6Q1
József Antall Building, entrance Simone Veil
Digital World: an opportunity for creation?
What future for copyright in the Digital Single Market?
How to regulate the digital world to better support creation in Europe?
Introduction and keynote speech by Günther OETTINGER
European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society
Conclusion of the debates by Viviane REDING
Former Vice-President of the European Commission and Member of the European Parliament
High ranking European panelists, creators, politicians and decision makers will participate in the debate, among which are:
- Claire BURY, Deputy Director General, DG Connect, European Commission
- Jean-Marie CAVADA, MEP
- Siada EL RAMLY, Director General, EDiMA
- Mary HONEYBALL, MEP
- Dariusz JABLONSKI, Film director and President of the Polish Film Academy
- Radu MIHAILEANU, Film director
- Henrique MOTA, President of the Federation of European Publishers
- Grégoire POLAD, Director General, Association of Commercial Televisions in Europe (ACT)
- Pascal ROGARD, Vice-President of the European Coalitions for Cultural Diversity
- Helen SMITH, Executive Chair, IMPALA
- Carole TONGUE, Former MEP and President of the European Coalitions for Cultural Diversity
A complete program will be sent to the attendees prior to the conference.
The conference will be followed by a cocktail.
Interpretation in English, French, and German
Registration : Sandrine Sandoval : +33(0)1 40 23 47 99 or email@example.com
Please register by Thursday November 3rd, with your name, surname, date of birth, nationality, ID and ID number. This information is necessary to issue your access badge to the Parliament.
Badges can be collected between 14h00 and 14h30 in front of the Simone Veil entrance, Altiero Spinelli Building, side Luxembourg station.